Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter - a little late



Last Sunday was Easter and I have finally gotten around to uploading the pictures. Thought I'd share a few. Here's Zoe watering the flowers at my mother's house. It was a picture perfect day, maybe even a little too warm - can that be?

And on the right is cutie-pie Quinn. Such an adorable baby. Her daddy just plopped her on the floor in the living room and she just enjoyed watching everybody.

Zoe is almost 3 and she went on an Easter Egg hunt. She loved it! With a little help from Gra
mmy she found all of her eggs.

I spent the day with the family, no bead making. Totally a glorious day. Today I am off to see Quinn and Zoe. Zoe and I are going to decorate a cake. Her birthday is coming up and the celebrating has started! I asked her when her birthday was and she said, "April third". I asked her how old she would be and after thinking about it for a minute she said, "Third."

On the bead side I'm working on some painted beads. It's very addicting and very fun. I've made a couple - still testing. I'm trying to get some ready to make finished beads tomorrow. I think the flat piece might be too big so we'll see what happens. Stay tuned for more!

No comments: