Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas is Coming!

Wow Christmas is really coming! One more week 'til my birthday! I seem to be getting busier and busier. My financial situation is in the dumper though. I had to get a new furnace last week - I'm grateful I have a small house! And, to look on the bright side I am also grateful that I could pay for it without charging it. Now taxes are due - they've gone up by $400 for the year! That's alot at least to me! I need to get busy and make beads. Tucson will be here before I know it and I also need to get beads up on eBay. I've been working hard and trying to play at least a little. Last week I went to my professional organization's Christmas party at The Highlands. It was really nice. I got to visit with alot of old friends.

This Saturday I went to the ISGB So Cal party at Pacific Art Glass. Not as much fun as last year but ok. I arrived late and couldn't stay too long as I had to go to a printer to look at a proof. Sharon Peters did a demonstration. I couldn't see or hear so I decided it was time to leave. Funny how that happens.

Next weekend I'm going to my daughter's to celebrate my birthday with my beautiful granddaughters. I think we are going to try to make Christmas Cookies. At least Zoe, Cindy and I. Quinn will just have to watch since she is only 3 month old. I'll try to take some pictures.

Not a very exciting blog today. I should be making beads rather than sitting at the computer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a very Merry Christmas and I hope your new year is full of great things. Your creative side will shine in 2008 and the orders will start coming in. Your grand daughters will bring you much joy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie!
How was your birthday???? Hope all is well and you are looking forward to a Happy New Year!
Bennie the Bead Man.....