Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!




Thought I'd start this post with a picture of my favorite bead. A cute little Christmas tree. I usually put these on ebay in November but this year I didn't get pictures taken so no beads got put up. Anyway it still says Merry Christmas.

I have 2 new reasons to be exited about Christmas this year! Little Zoe pictured here with my daughter is 2-1/2 and knows who Santa is now. We're not sure she understands the concept, but she will after Christmas! She helped me celebrate my birthday by decorating my birthday cake with me. I think she ate more chocolate frosting then she got on the cake! We really had fun.

Then there is my new grandaughter little Quinn. She is almost 4 months old
and such a cutie! She just loves to sit in my lap and look around.

So needless to say not many beads got
made but a lot of family time was had by all.

I have to work tomorrow at least half of a day then I intend to go home and make a few beads. We celebrate Christmas on Christmas Day so Christmas Eve I'm on my own. I have to be a my daughters at 7:30 Christmas morning if i want to see Zoe when she discovers Santa has been to her house. And, of course I want to see that!

I wish everyone a most happy Christmas. I hope it is filled with love and good cheer. Eat lots of cookies for me - I'm not suppose to eat sugar so although I love baking cookies and I think I'm pretty good at it I don't bake cookies anymore. I'll eat them if I make them and that's not good.

Speaking of sweets this year we got lots of fruit at the office - no candy, no baskets of muffins and cookies. Very different! I heard a co-worker mumble as they left the kitchen - How much fruit can a person eat! Yup I've had enough as well -- Good night everyone - merry, merry!




2 comments:

Nancy said...

Enjoy your sweet little ones and have a great Christmas. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful daughter and grand daughters you have. You must be very proud! I hope you have a very Happy New Year Jackie, you have beautiful art work!