Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

To me New Years eve is a time of reflection to consider how my year went and how I can improve for the next year. This past year was pretty kind to me - my daughter gave me a new granddaughter, Quinn; Zoe is a kind and loving little girl; my bead business has improved although I could do much better.

Better you say - that is one of my resolves to continue to improve my bead business and keep open to new ideas. But a good one for me is to be a kinder, grateful, patient person. Patience is not a virtue I have. I have already used it this week when caught in bumper to bumper traffic even on the side streets - be patient, be patient I tell myself! When I'm on the freeway I am almost grateful for bumper to bumper traffic because I feel like a bad accident can't occur when you are only going 5 miles an hour!

I've improved alot this year so I feel proud of myself - I've developed a system for paying bills and being ready for tax season. That is a huge accomplishment. I've been on eBay consistently for more months than before and that has helped feed my creativity. I've gotten my blood sugar under control (slid this month but back on the wagon as of the 1st!).

Hope you all have a safe and happy New Years Eve. May 2008 be good to all of us!

1 comment:

bernadette fuentes said...

Happy New Year to you also!!!! The pics of your granddaughters are so great. The girls are so beautiful. Sounds like you have so much fun with them. Keep up the good work on your bills, beads and blood sugar. Congratulations!!!

Bernadette Fuentes