Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Another Day, Another Step Forward



I'm still trying to set up my blog to my liking. I've added my profile but I'm not real enthused with it so I'll probably change it. I've got 2 beads to go up on auction on eBay. A pretty blue teardrop floral and I'm following that the next day with one of my Still Life Flower focal beads. Both of these beads have so much design potential. EBay is kind of slow right now so we'll see what happens.

Are you wondering about Another Day, Another Step Forward? Well I'm trying to work on my bead business every day. Today was a good day - I reviewed a couple more merchant card companies, I set up 2 auctions, and played a little with my blog. I'm also thinking I need 1 day to rest but since I have a need to be creative every day I haven't come up with a solution yet.

No comments: