Sunday, September 16, 2007

Welcome to My Blog

This is my first post on my new blog! Welcome everyone!

My intent is to use this blog as a journey in creativity. As a lampworker I am constantly searching out more creative ways to express myself in lampwork glass beads. I hope from time to time to show pictures of my work, offer tips and tricks and maybe some design challenges - not making beads necessarily but what can or have you done with my beads. I know I won't be able to resist putting in some personal stuff as well.

Currently you'll find my beads on my website, www.jackiemixon.com. I also have beads on eBay. Here's a picture of two auctions presently on eBay right now.
I hope that you will continue to come back to this blog to see what's new. I may be offering some specials exclusive to blog readers. - Jackie

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Looks good, now you just need some more posts. :-)

Look forward to new posts.

dfc