Thursday, September 20, 2007

JUST WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT???


Sometimes we get so caught up in getting through the day, doing what we have to do so we can grab a moment doing what we want to do. Then we have the eyeopener! I'm a new grandma, my second granddaughter was just born and I took a vacation day to go spend it bonding! Now that's what's important. My daughter just needed to get some sleep as all you new mothers can relate, so I gave her one of my vacation days and she gave me the best gift of all. I got to have little Quinn all to myself! We forget that all of us came into the world that small, that helpless, that innocent. My car broke down that night but I just kept remembering the glow of "Grandmotherhood".

See how I snuck in the car breaking down! That is one of the things that can send me into a total funk. I hate car issues! Luckily I have a good mechanic even if he was 45 miiles away! So I drove my daughter's car home last night, went back today and had my car towed, rented a car and went to work! My bead on eBay didn't sell! Don't know what's wrong with my car yet - I don't really care whats wrong with it. I just want to know in the terms of $$$$$ and how soon can I have it back. But I have a new granddaughter and that is the best! Look at that little face!

I think these two pictures came out so great considering how camera challenged I am. I might use one for my thank you cards. I've got some great ideas to work with from some other blogs I've been looking at. I'll post a picture when they are done. I guess I better hurry - I want them out before Quinn walks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful granddaughter you have!

Nancy said...

What a little sweetie - you are so lucky to have two little granddaughters. I can't wait!

Daniel said...

I agree, the baby is so wonderful.

I am sure you know how lucky you are Jackie.

dfc