Friday, September 21, 2007

WOW, I'm saved!

Happiness reigns - they couldn't find anything wrong with my car. Just cleaned out some parts, checked for vacuum leaks and I'm on the road again! Yeah! Considering I just bought a new lap top I was cringing at what my car was going to cost. Just the same I need to start thinking about a new car - hopefully in the Spring. Got to sell more beads. Need to open an etsy store soon. I'm researching and thinking about it now. Soon, soon soon. I've change my About Me paragraph and I like it much better. I think I need to start a challenge on Monday so stay tooned. I'm demonstrating my bead making this weekend at Pacific Art Glass's Open House and Sale. Should be a fun two days. Hope it's not too tiring as next week is going to be a very busy work week.

I have 3 beads on eBay this week, no new bead until Sunday. I think this post is very scattered with thoughts but there's alot going on in my head right now!

No comments: