Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Beadie Weekend

The weekend is almost over. I didn't get near enough beads made this weekend but I'm happy with what I did. Mostly it was a computer weekend and I didn't end up on the torch until late afternoon each day. I have to go to work tomorrow so I can't push the envelope and work until I drop tonight or I'll end up being good for nothing tomorrow.
I scheduled 2 beads to go up on eBay starting T
uesday. I have decided to have beads up Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Right now I've got 3 beads on eBay all very different.

I added a pair of earrings to my Etsy store so now I have 3 whole items on Etsy. Please make sure to check these out. Mostly it will be simple jewelry made from my beads - focals turned into pendants and pretty one-of-a-kind earrings.
So all-in-all I accomplished quite a bit this weekend. I even posted my auctions and Etsy Store on Flaming Hot, a new joint effort of a number of glass artists. This is a blog to watch for great work for sale and interesting tidbits from glass artists across the country and internationally.

Of course don't forget to look at my web page - www.jackiemixon.com. I invite you to join my newsletter to be the first to know as new items go up for sale.



1 comment:

Daniel said...

I like the pumpkin bead. I think the earings will do well.

dfc