Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's Sell it Sunday



At least I'm being consistent on Sunday! Have been kind of a slacker this week! I have 2 beads on eBay for sale. Nothing new on Etsy although I've got some pieces ready to photograph and ideas cooking on the bench. I've even got beads cooking in the kiln. A new twist on my dragonfly bead that I am very excited about . . .dichro wings and CZs. Wait til you see them! Any way two florals are now on eBay. One ends Tuesday and one ends Wednesday. Please take a look!

The Santa Ana winds are blowing like crazy. I went to Pasadena to meet up with my daughter's family yesterday and it was blowing alot but today is even worse. The gate to my backyard just swung open and made a loud clang - scared the heck out of me and the dog! Last night I could hear the patio furniture scooting around the back yard. I'm glad the gas barbecue is gone it is known to tip over when the winds blow. Have a good week everyone!

No comments: