Sunday, October 14, 2007

SELL IT SUNDAY!


Well it's Sunday - time to show you what's up on eBay and Etsy.

I've got 2 beads up on eBay. I should have 3 but I was just so tired this week I couldn't shoot any pictures. So I settled for 2. But I think they are both really nice beads in their own way.

Greg the frog closes on Tuesday at 7pm PDT. He is so very cute with big, buggy turquoise eyes and kiss me quick green lips. I once dated a guy named Greg!
This frog is on the big side, at least by my standards. He'd make a great focal or look so cute sitting on a desk. Just a reminder to be kind to all men - nev
er know who will turn into a prince.

And I have a really pretty large lentil focal bead with 2 matching round beads. I really love this
new style of bead and hope to make it my generic bead for a while. I am known for my hearts, florals, and whimsical sculptures (like Greg the frog). I've never really had a solid "generic" bead that looks good with everything and has DESIGNER written all over it. I think this style might be it. It's so earthy looking and takes on so many different colors. I really enjoy making them and hope you enjoy them as well. I can see them used in so many different ways. Since these are new they are being passed-over. My friends say it takes 3-6 months to get noticed so I'll hold out. Maybe it's because of the simplicity of presentation. I guess I see potential and designers haven't found it yet. What do you think?

You'll find these auctions on eBay.

I've added 2 items to my Etsy Store. A really lovely floral pendant on a silky cord and a great pair of silvery blue earrings. Haven't had anything purchased off my etsy store yet. Again, it's the "discover" thing. Hope it happens soon. I need to get off my hands and do more and better marketing I guess.
That's what's new this week! Lots going on! Be back again another day! I've got beads cookin' in the kiln now and need to make some more. Plus there are pictures to be takin' yipes!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I narrowly missed a horrible fate of being stuck in horrendous traffic! I was suppose to go to my parents' house yesterday and meet up with my daughter's family to show off the new granddaughter. Well Cindy (my daughter) was sick so it was postponed for a couple of weeks, thank goodness. Unbeknown to us there was a horrible accident on the freeway between my house and all parts known as Los Angeles and South! I didn't know about it until last night. I guess it was taking people 1-2 hours to get through a small little stretch of freeway. In these parts the inland access north becomes 1 freeway and when it is shut down you have to go miles out of the way to get around it. So, things do happen for a reason!



No comments: